Diabetes is often used celery, which is a unique product designed to combat many ailments. Its rich composition and beneficial properties contribute to improving the health of a diabetic. In addition, the product is used in various dishes and is used for the preparation of infusions and decoctions.
Celery is a root with many beneficial properties. The product is allowed to use in the diet of a diabetic, since it is used not only for treatment, but also for the prevention of the disease.
Celery is often recommended for use in type 2 diabetes. Celery contains useful ingredients:
- a protein that is very important for the metabolism,
- organic acids that contribute to providing the body with energy and are the building blocks of cells,
- fats, which are a source of energy and solvents of vitamins,
- high energy starch,
- carbohydrates that play a huge role in feeding the cells of the body,
- Fiber, which promotes rapid saturation of the body, as well as the elimination of toxins, reduces cholesterol and glucose levels in the blood.
Celery is also rich in micro and macro elements:
- iron, which helps in the formation of hemoglobin, which supplies the body with oxygen,
- potassium, which is needed for oxygen to enter the brain,
- phosphorus, due to which the bone system is formed, the work of the kidneys and the nervous system is normalized,
- calcium, promoting bone growth, taking an active part in metabolism,
- sodium, ensuring the normal functioning of the kidneys and the production of enzymes,
- magnesium, normalizing vascular tone and regenerating the cells of the body.
Contains celery and vitamins:
- vitamin b-carotene, which helps strengthen the immune system,
- vitamin C, affecting the activity of the nervous system, metabolism - is involved in the formation of collagen,
- vitamin B1, which normalizes the nervous system,
- folic acid, which is very important for protein metabolism and cell regeneration,
- vitamin PP, which improves thyroid and adrenal glands,
- Riboflavin, improving metabolic processes, as well as regulating tissue respiration.
Celery contains essential oils. Such a rich and unique composition of the product makes it very valuable and necessary for use in the diet to get rid of many ailments.
Celery has such beneficial properties:
- It has a beneficial effect on heart function and vascular permeability,
- helps to slow down the aging process
- improves digestion.
The product has anti-inflammatory and blood purifying effect. Its regular use will improve liver function and kidney function.
Celery root also has the property of stimulating appetite. For example, if you use it in the preparation of meat dishes, the secretion of gastric juice is activated, the feeling of heaviness after eating disappears, and the absorption of useful substances improves. Such features are important for people with diabetes.
Due to the fact that the product has tonic properties, it is especially useful for diabetics when the disease is accompanied by deterioration of vision. With daily consumption of celery with the addition of honey, you can charge the body with energy and vigor, improve immunity.
To get all the benefits of celery use, it is very important to choose the right product, and pay attention to the smell and freshness.
Application of petioles
- For the preparation of an agent that helps reduce sugar, it is recommended to use celery stalks. They make a delicious and healthy juice, which is prepared very simply:
- Wash and dry the stalks.
- Finely chop.
- Pour into container and squeeze by hand until a sufficient amount of juice is obtained.
Drink daily for 40-60 ml of juice for half an hour before meals.
- Useful and fresh apples and celery. It is easy to cook. Grind with a blender peeled and cored green apples and celery stalks. You can add a little lemon juice and sweetener.
- You can also make a cocktail from the scapes:
- Mix 60 ml of celery juice and 20 ml of fresh green bean juice.
Drink 25 ml three times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
How to apply tops?
The plant is used to prepare a healthy drink that helps reduce blood glucose levels and improve metabolic processes.
- Pour 100 ml of warm water with 20 g of fresh celery leaves.
- Put on a slow fire and boil for half an hour.
- Cool and strain.
Take the resulting broth daily for half an hour before eating 40 ml three times a day.
Especially popular for use in diabetes type 2 decoction, in which the main ingredient is celery root.
- 2 liters of water pour root weighing 200 g.
- Put on medium heat and boil for half an hour.
- Leave for 1.5 hours to insist.
Drink the resulting broth three times a day for half an hour before a meal in 60 ml.
- Grind celery 200 grams and two large lemons.
- Mix the resulting mass.
- Put for 1.5 hours in a water bath.
- Cool it down.
The finished product to use every day on an empty stomach for 20 g. Such a drug for a diabetic is very useful, since it greatly facilitates and improves the patient's condition.
If a diabetic has a type 2 disease, then a recipe using celery rhizomes will help reduce weight by getting rid of extra pounds.
Celery is a unique product that has many beneficial properties and contains many vitamins and elements. But, like many products, it has certain contraindications.
When celery consumption is prohibited:
- in the period of carrying a child
- during breastfeeding,
- with ulcers of the digestive tract.
Not recommended for individual intolerance. It should not be used by people who have a tendency to allergic reactions.
To improve the condition, improve immunity and eliminate unpleasant symptoms in diabetes mellitus, the use of celery is recommended. A product containing beneficial vitamins, micro and macronutrients, will lift your spirits and energize.